If you’ve been wearing lenses for years, eye exams are an important part of our excellent, professional eye care services. Please call to schedule an appointment with our eye doctor to ensure that your eyes are healthy and no complications have developed from your contact lenses. Sometimes a change in your prescription or type of contacts is necessary.
If you’re interested in starting to wear contact lenses of any type, we invite you to come in for a detailed eye exam with our expert optometrist! We warmly welcome new and returning patients to our Joplin, MO, optometry clinic.
Choosing the right eye care professional is essential to help insure patients vision, comfort and overall eye health during the contact lens fitting. To make sure you have a positive experience we offer a Guaranteed Contact Lens Fit which includes a comprehensive eye exam, detailed corneal slit lamp exam and proper lens fitting. In addition to individual instruction for insertion and removal of the lenses, as well as cleaning, care and a proper wearing schedule. Follow up care is essential to insure you have been fit in a contact lens that fits you personal needs and overall eye health. We are happy to service you and all your family members contact lens needs.
- Daily wear and extended wear lenses
- Disposable, soft, frequent replacement, and conventional lenses
- Astigmatism and Bifocal lenses
- Multifocal contacts for Presbyopia and Myopia control
- Cosmetic and theatrical tints
- Orthokeratology (myopia reduction with contacts)
- CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy)
- Post surgical contact lens
- SynergEyes (hybrid contact lenses)
- Specialty and difficult to fit patients
- Gas permeable contact lenses